My Vegas Addiction
I’ve had one daily
Burger & Fries…Supersized?!?!
They taste absolutely AMAZEBALLS
So, I’m out here for a week for my friends birthday and so far
it’s been awesome sunbathing, sightseeing (mindblowing) and shopping.
In the hotel I’m at (Cosmopolitan) they have this awesome juice bar
with smoothies, breakfast bowls and all incredible ingredients.
Perfect to help supercharge my nutrition and hydration whilst I’m out here. I’ve been having a
daily top up in between my meals which was such a god send after the long journey getting here.
On the way over I requested low cal meal…OMG, not the best.
Sandwiches, Wraps, High sugar snacks, but I ate them as it was my only
option at the time. And you do feel so junky after all that junk.
I’ll probably end up doing the same on the way back home too,
but in the meantime I’m on top of my game.
(Nothing worse than feeling bloated in a bikini)
What I LOVE about this juice in particular is how much
they’ve squeezed into it.
Look at all those ingredients
Very similar to some of the recipes we’ve got in the Detox week,
Expect it’s not just smoothies and juices amongst the menu with me.
One awesome ingredient in this juice is Turmeric.
This is SOOOOO good for doing so much
Here’s some quick benefits:
Turmeric contains curcumin,
a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
* Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects.
* It neutralises free radicals on its own, then stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes
* Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormones and helps fight various
degenerative processes in the brain.
* Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease.
* Curcumin may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer
* Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
* Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs
* A study in 60 depressed patients showed that curcumin was as effective as prozac in alleviating the symptoms of depression.
We use Turmeric in a few of our recipes in Detox Week, including
FISH & CHIPS
Now then…..fish & chips on a detox!?!?!
Then CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM AFTER??
Bet you didn’t think you could eat that and lose up to 11lbs 😉
So not only are you losing weight
Shedding the stubborn, fatty bits
Feeling more energised
You’re helping to prevent illnesses through poor health & nutrition,
with food that you’ll love the taste of.
You can join the team NOW and get into the support
group straight away.
Your meal plan
Positive Mindset tasks
are all there waiting for you.
In addition to ME, all the way from over here!
I’ll be with you every day, making sure you stay motivated on
on track to achieve your body goals and feel better
(Maybe you’ve had a holiday but drunk too much and
ate the wrong stuff)
Get the excess pounds of now and FAST.
Any questions about it? Email me.
We officially kick off Monday
Keep ft & fab
The DVD everyone is LOVING: 6 workouts only 12 minutes long
Want to DOWNLOAD the workouts for only £3?
YOUR one stop shop for STRESS FREE healthy meals
More INDULGE, Less GUILT– The Chocolate eBook
The DETOX COLLECTION Ebook
My 21 day ULTIMATE weight loss program
Register for my 7 day Detox Program.
JOIN ANY DAY, ANY TIME WITH TARA’S INNER CIRCLE