Ep47 – How to Live a Balanced Healthy Life as a Busy Mum
In this episode of The Life Transformer Show, Tara is joined by the wonderful Kelly Pegg, aka The Hot Mess Mum. Kelly discusses the common issues and struggles mums wanted to lose weight have to go through. She also reveals why her obsession with getting her dream body became unhealthy and unsustainable.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why many ladies can become obsessed with weight loss, and how to avoid it yourself
- How to prevent overtraining from sabotaging your weight loss efforts
- The effects of overtraining and how it can undo all the hard work you put in
- The pressures women are under and how to overcome the constant feeling of not being good enough
- The simple ways to create balance into your hectic lifestyle
- How to set your children up for a healthy future
- The importance of understanding nutrition and how it can help you lead a happier life
- Why you shouldn’t be too strict with what you eat
How To Connect With Kelly Pegg:
How To Contact Tara Hammett:
Discover The 5 Healthy Habits & Success Principles Behind My Ladies “Life Transformer” Program
In this Free Cheat Sheet I’ll Reveal how I help busy women to rediscover their self confidence and take back control of how they look and feel.
Just subscribe by entering your details below & I'll send your cheat sheet to your email and keep you up to date on my latest tips to get and stay in great shape
We take your privacy seriously. No Spam. See our Terms & Privacy Here.