Ep25 – How to Maintain a Healthy Gut, Feel Better and Lower Stress Levels as a Busy Mum
In this episode of The Life Transformer Show, Tara is joined by Laura Bryan, the lady behind the ‘Mind Nourishing’ account on Instagram. They reveal everything you need to know about understanding how to maintain a healthy gut, feel better and lower stress levels as a busy mum.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How you can enjoy food without worrying about calories or feeling guilty
- How food can have a huge affect on our mental health
- What is a healthy gut and what benefits will it have on our lives
- Why eating healthy food is only half the battle of a nutritious diet
- How gut health can affect your happiness levels
- The meaning of ‘Gut Microbiome’ and what we need to know to live a healthy happy life
- What you should be eating to maintain a healthy gut?
- Gut health made simple
- Simple ways to increase your fibre intake to keep your body healthy and happy
- Food types that increase happiness and positivity
- How important really is fruit and veg for our health?
- How our body is affected by stress, and what physical effects it can cause
- Simple ways to relieve stress
- Laura’s top health tips everyone can start doing today
How To Contact Tara Hammett:
Discover The 5 Healthy Habits & Success Principles Behind My Ladies “Life Transformer” Program
In this Free Cheat Sheet I’ll Reveal how I help busy women to rediscover their self confidence and take back control of how they look and feel.
Just subscribe by entering your details below & I'll send your cheat sheet to your email and keep you up to date on my latest tips to get and stay in great shape
We take your privacy seriously. No Spam. See our Terms & Privacy Here.