One I made earlier!!
My detox has begun! Remember I said yesterday
I was going to have green smoothie. Well here’s what I had:
And here’s the recipe:
Berry Green Smoothie
2 cups spinach
1 stalk of celery
½ an avocado
1 cup chopped cucumber
1 cup frozen raspberries
½ pint water
1 tspn cinnamon
This couldn’t be simpler. Add all the ingredients to your blender/smoothie maker (I use a magic bullet), blitz and enjoy!
I’ve got so many more healthy meals that will help you stay on top of your weight loss in my program, which is open for you to join now.
Click on the link here, registration closes at 8pm tonight!
Some of you may read this and think
‘Amaze – I’m gonna be all over that bad boy.
Fill me up with nutrition baby!’
And some of you may be
BLEURGH – NO WAY!!
CAN’T DO IT!
Well, actually you can.
You make the decision to say you can’t.
And that’s what everything is about.
And it’s a bit of mind over matter.
You see the smoothie and you think it’s gonna taste disgusting, like grass.
But I’ve put some awesome ingredients in there that are not only beneficial for you health but completely change the taste and you can’t get a better nutritional blast than a fresh, green smoothie.
I’m going to tell you a few benefits of these now but if you’re one of the
‘I Can’t’ crew, you can look at introducing a greens drink into your daily nutrition. I have a greens drink for a superboost every morning. I actually like the taste but you can also by capsules aswell.
So here’ a quick brief on the benefits:
1. Super quick & easy: You can just blitz & go. Swill your blender out and that’s the cleaning done and if you want something for on the go, pop it into a vacuum flask.
2. Have any flavour you want: You can add ginger in for a kick, mint for a fresh one, berries for a fruity one or nut butter for a…nutty one!
3. They help you LOSE WEIGHT. You’ll be filling your body with great nutrition and may reduce cravings for junk.
4. You can use them in addition to a meal or add protein in for a quick and easy breakfast or lunch.
5. Help digestion. You’ll have increased fibre in your diet so along with drinking more water you digestive system will be smooth and happy.
6. Alkalising. I wrote a blog on the benefits of this and after acidic foods & alcohol from the festive season, this is a perfect time to alkalise ad cleanse your body.
7. Increase energy – the cells of your body will become more awake from the super boost of what it needs and they in turn will help you feel much more energised.
8. You’ll be even more beautiful. Glowing skin, sparkly eyes, full of vitality. You need to nourish from the inside out.
Love this phrase:
Whenever you eat, you’re either feeding disease of fighting it.
Healthy food for thought hey!
Keep fit, fab & green!
P.S today is the last day that you can join my TARAnsformation program. Click on the link here to join NOW.