I’m Tara, One of the UK’s leading Fitness Leaders as seen on BBC One.
I’ve been in the industry since leaving University in 2000 and helped transform hundreds of people from feeling miserable, unhealthy and tired to CONFIDENT, Full of Energy and in LOVE with Life.
I’ve been lucky enough to be:
- Shortlisted for the top 10 Personal Trainers in the Personal Trainer of the Year award 2011 and the National Fitness Awards Top 6 Personal Trainer of the Year 2012 and 2013.
- The fitness expert and motivational force behind the one of Wales's top radio stations, 96.4fm The Wave and have presented six seasons of our 6 week diet programme ‘The Diet Tribe’.
- Featured and written for many local and national magazines and newspapers including The Daily Mail, Swansea Life magazine, South West Wales Media Evening Post and The Carmarthen Journal.
In 2012, I launched my first book and since then I have also added a further 3 eBook to the TARAnsformer collection of recipes.
- Filmed a TV programme with the BBC called 'Is my job killing me?'. The programme was based at the DVLA and it is focused on me helping to get a sedentary workforce more active and healthy and was aired in the UK as part of the Live longer wales Season on BBC1 Wales. Then came along ‘The Great Welsh Diet Experiment’, a follow up programme about the successes and failures of the DVLA workers.
- Created the TARAnsformer community, which continues to grow as more people transform their lifestyles through the TARAnsformer system of online programmes.
These include the:
You can also workout with me at home with my two SELL OUT DVD’s available in hard and downloadable versions.
Whilst working out, you can also feel funky and motivated in the TARAnsformer Active wear collection.
You can follow and contact me at any of the following links